- Tweya, H, Keiser, O, Haas, AD, Tenthani, L, Phiri, S, Egger, M, Estill, J. Comparative cost-effectiveness of Option B+ for prevention of mother to child transmission of HIV in Malawi: Mathematical modelling study. AIDS. 2015 Dec 18. [Epub ahead of print]
- Ardura-Garcia, C, Feldacker, C, Tweya, H, Chaweza, T, Kalulu, M, Phiri, S, Wang, D, Weigel, R. Implementation and operational research: Early tracing of children lost to follow-up from antiretroviral treatment: True outcomes and future risks. J Acquir Immune Defic Syndr. 2015 Dec 15; 70(5): e160-7. doi: 10.1097/QAI.0000000000000772.
- Kanyerere, H, Harries, AD, Tayler-Smith, K, Jahn, A, Zachariah, R, Chimbwandira, FM, Mpunga, J. The rise and fall of tuberculosis in Malawi: associations with HIV infection and antiretroviral therapy. Trop Med Int Health. 2015 Oct 28; 21(1): 101-107. doi: 10.1111/tmi.12630
- Tenthani L, Haas AD, Egger M, Van Oosterhout JJ, Jahn A, Chimbwandira F, Tal K, Myer L, Estill J, Keiser O. Brief Report: HIV Testing Among Pregnant Women Who Attend Antenatal Care in Malawi. J Acquir Immune Defic Syndr. 2015 Aug 15;69(5):610-4. doi: 10.1097/QAI.0000000000000669.
- Feasey, NA, Everett, D, Faragher, EB, Roca-Feltrer, A, Kang’ombe, A, Denis, B, Kerac, M, Molyneux, E, Molyneux, M, Jahn, A, Gordon, MA, Heyderman, RS. Modelling the contributions of Malaria, HIV, malnutrition and rainfall to the decline in paediatric invasive non-typhoidal salmonella disease in Malawi. PLoS Negl Trop Dis, 2015 July 31; 9(7): e0003979. doi: 10.1371/journal.pntd.0003979.
- Harries AD, Kumar AM, Karpat, A, Jahn A, Douglas GP, Gadabu OJ, Chimbwandira F, Zachariah R. Monitoring treatment outcomes in patients with chronic disease: lessons from tuberculosis and HIV/AIDS care and treatment programmes. Trop Med Int Health. 2015 July. doi: 10.1111/tmi.12506. [Epub 2015 March 16]
- Reddy D, Njala J, Stocker P, Schooley A, Flores MN, Tseng C, Pfaff C, Jansen P, Mitsuyasu RT, Hoffman RM. High-risk human papillomavirus in HIV-infected women undergoing cervical cancer screening in Lilongwe, Malawi: a pilot study. Int J STD AIDS. 2015 May;26(6):379-87. doi: 10.1177/0956462414539149. Epub 2014 Jun 13.
- Jacob S, Holman J, Msolomba R, Wasili R, Langdon F, Levine R, Mondiwa M, Bateganya M, MacLachlan E. Using a task analysis to strengthen nursing and midwifery pre-service education in Malawi. International Journal of Nursing and Midwifery. May 2015. 7(5):84-103.
- Haneuse S, Hedt-Gauthier B, Chimbwandira F, Makombe S, Tenthani L, Jahn A. Strategies for monitoring and evaluation of resource-limited national antiretroviral therapy programs: the two-phase design. BMC Med Res Methodol. 2015 April 7;15(1):31. [Epub ahead of print]
- Haddad LB, Feldacker C, Jamieson DJ, Tweya H, Cwiak C, Chaweza T, Mlundira L, Chiwoko J, Samala B, Kachale F, Bryant AG, Hosseinipour MC, Stuart GS, Hoffman I, Phiri S. Pregnancy Prevention and Condom Use Practices among HIV-Infected Women on Antiretroviral Therapy Seeking Family Planning in Lilongwe, Malawi. PloS One, 2015 Mar 26;10(3), e0121039. doi:10.1371/journal. pone.0121039
- Iguane C, Horth R, Miranda A, Young P, Sathane I, Cummings B, Augusto A, Raymond H, McFarland W. Socio-demographic, Behavioral and Health Characteristics of Underage Female Sex Workers in Mozambique: The Need to Protect a Generation from HIV Risk. AIDS Behav. 2015 Dec. [Epub 2015 May 1]
- Dgedge M, Augusto G, Mudender F, Ramirez L, Alexandre J, Smith M, Maiela A, Munguambe A, O’Malley G, Robertson M. Rates and causes of attrition among recent graduates of health training institutes at the time of assignment to the national health service in Mozambique (Portuguese). Revista Moçambicana de Ciências de Saude. 2015. 1(2):44–52.
- Horth R, Cummings B, Young P, Mirjahangir J, Sathane I, Nala R, Lane T, Raymond H. Correlates of HIV Testing Among Men Who have Sex with Men in Three Urban Areas of Mozambique: Missed Opportunities for Prevention. AIDS Behav. 2015 May 19. DOI: 10.1007/s10461-015-1044-8
- Feldacker C, Chicumbe S, Dgedge M, Cesar F, Augusto G, Robertson M, Mbofana F, O’Malley G. The effect of pre-service training on post-graduation skill and knowledge retention among mid-level health care providers in Mozambique. Hum Resour Health. 2015 Apr 16;13:20. doi: 10.1186/s12960-015-0011-9.
- Baltazar C, Horth R, Iguane C, Sathane I, Cesar F, Ricardo H, Botao C, Augusto A, Cooley L, Cummings B, Raymond H, Young P. HIV Prevalence and Risk Behaviors Among Mozambicans Working in South African Mines. AIDS Behav. 2015 Feb;19 Suppl 1:S59-67. doi: 10.1007/s10461-014-0941-6.
- Nala R, Cummings B, Horth R, Iguane C, Benedetti M, Chissano M, Sathane I, Young P, da Silva D, Mirjahangir J, Grasso M, Raymond H, McFarland W, Lane T. Men Who Have Sex with Men in Mozambique: Identifying a Hidden Population at High-risk for HIV. AIDS Behav. 2015 Feb;19(2):393-404. doi: 10.1007/s10461-014-0895-8.
- Brandt L, Beima-Sofie K, Hamunime N, Shepard M, Ferris L, Ingo P, John-Stewart G, O’Malley G. Growing up just like everyone else: key components of a successful pediatric HIV disclosure intervention in Namibia. AIDS. June 2015. Vol. 29:S81–S89.
- OʼMalley G, Beima-Sofie K, Feris L, Shepard-Perry M, Hamunime N, John-Stewart G, Kaindjee-Tjituka F, Brandt L. “If I Take My Medicine, I Will Be Strong”: Evaluation of a Pediatric HIV Disclosure Intervention in Namibia. J Acquir Immune Defic Syndr. 2015 Jan 1;68(1):e1-e7. Epub 2014 Oct 17.
- Treves-Kagan S, Steward WT, Ntswane L, Haller R, Gilvydis JM, Gulati H, Barnhart S, Lippman SA. Why increasing availability of ART is not enough: a rapid, community-based study on how HIV-related stigma impacts engagement to care in rural South Africa. BMC Public Health. 2015 Dec. 16:87. DOI: 10.1186/s12889-016-2753-2
- Weaver MR, Pillay E, Jed SL, de Kadt J, Galagan S, Gilvydis J, Marumo E, Mawandia S, Naidoo E, Owens T, Prongay V, O’Malley G. Three methods of delivering clinic-based training on syndromic management of sexually transmitted diseases in South Africa: a pilot study. Sex Transm Infect. 2015 Oct 1. pii: sextrans-2015-052107. doi: 10.1136/sextrans-2015-052107. [Epub ahead of print]
- Treves-Kagan S, Naidoo E, Gilvydis J, Raphela E, Barnhart S, Lippman S. A situational analysis to inform comprehensive HIV prevention programming in rural North West Province, South Africa. Glob Public Health. 2015 Sep 28; (9):1122-1140. doi: 10.1080/17441692.2015.1080590.
- Gilvydis JM, Steward, WT, Saberi P, Tumbo J, Sumitani J, Barnhart S, Lippman S. Need for improvements in clinical practice to retain patients in pre-antiretroviral therapy care: Data from rural clinics in North West Province, South Africa. AIDS Care. 2015 Aug 17;27(10):1275-8. doi: 10.1080/09540121.2015.1050985.
- Nyodeny J, Akinyi J, Odipo W, Otieno B. Improving ART Data Quality through use of KenyaEMR at Matoso Health Centre in Nyatike Sub-County, Nyanza, Kenya. Ministry of Health Regional eHealth Conference. Naivasha, Kenya. August 3, 2015.
- 8th International AIDS Society Conference on HIV Pathogenesis. Vancouver, Canada. July 20-11, 2015.
- 6th Annual CUGH Global Health Conference. Boston University, Boston. March 26-27, 2015.
- Liku N, Wanyee S, Puttkammer N. Improving the quality of data available in KenyaEMR for Clinical Decision Support, Kenya Medical Association Conference. Eldoret, Kenya. April 23, 2015.
- Muthee V, Puttkammer N, Wanyee S, Davisson M, Kang’a S, Owiso G, Waters C, Akhwale W. Development of an Automated Electronic Medical Record-Based Report on Continuous Quality Improvement Indicators in HIV Care and Treatment. Kenya Medical Association Conference. Eldoret, Kenya. April 23, 2015.
- Atelu C, Antilla J, Puttkammer N, Muthee V, Wanyee S, Davisson M, Kang’a S, Owiso G, Waters C, Akhwale W. Kenya Electronic Medical Records Training Proposition for system users. Kenya Medical Association Conference. Eldoret, Kenya. April 23, 2015.