I-TECH envisions a healthy world in which all people and communities flourish.
I-TECH fosters healthier communities around the world through equitable partnerships in research, training, and public health practice.
- The I-TECH vision, mission, and operating principles guide our work with partners and our interactions.
- We respect cultural differences and adapt our work to the communities we serve.
- We care about one another and demonstrate that through our actions.
- Our goal is to produce high quality work based on sound evidence, consideration of new ideas, effective collaboration, and rigorous evaluation.
- We consider adaptation and adoption of our products and programs by partners a successful outcome of our work.
- We honor our promises and resolve conflicts through direct and courteous communication.
- Standards of quality are used to guide our work.
- We believe in working collaboratively with partners to achieve the best outcomes.
- We value the ability to respond to changing conditions and priorities in the workplace.
ATTITUDE OF HOPE
- We assume good intent on the part of others and accept that real and lasting change takes time.
- We view challenges and setbacks as invitations for reflection, innovation, and fresh perspective.
- Our vision, mission, and operating principles sustain us.
- We value our differences and encourage healthy debate, knowing that better decisions are made with a full sharing of perspectives.
- We listen intently and express contrasting views in a manner that demonstrates our regard for others.
- We appreciate the whole lives that people live.