I-TECH staff invites you to an interactive session to learn more about the Training Evaluation Framework and Tools (TEFT) on October 30th.
New features have been recently released, including six e-learning modules, a self-study workbook, and updated web resources. Learn more about TEFT and get the framework and tools on the TEFT website.
The webinar is for anyone interested in accessing resources for strengthening outcome evaluations, with a particular focus on evaluating in-service trainings. Program managers, M&E staff, and program implementers can all make use of these free tools.
You can attend the session from an individual computer or attend with a partner or group of people at one computer. If you are attending as part of a group you will need to ensure that you have an LCD projector and speakers.
Prior to the Session please do the following:
Prior to the October 30th session, please take a few minutes to perform this simple test of your audio connection and ensure it is set-up correctly.
• Please test your connection here: http://itech.adobeconnect.com/common/help/en/support/meeting_test.htm
o You may be prompted to install the Adobe Connect Add-in. The Add-in is needed for some advanced functionality and it is recommended to install it.
• Log in to the virtual classroom: http://itech.adobeconnect.com/teft/ and make sure you see a slide and hear audio (music) playing.
Session will be held on Wednesday, October 30th.
Sessions will be held for 60 minutes, but please note that it is necessary to log-in 15-30 minutes prior to the session so that you are ready to begin on time.
Local times are as follows (login time begins 30 minutes prior)
Seattle: 7:00 AM
Haiti, Jamaica: 9:00 AM
Bahamas, New York City, Barbados, Trinidad & Tobago, St. Kitts, St. Lucia, St. Vincent & the Grenadines, Guyana: 10:00 AM
Suriname: 11:00 AM
Namibia: 3:00 PM
Botswana, Mozambique, South Africa, Zimbabwe: 4:00 PM
Kenya, Ethiopia, Tanzania: 5:00 PM
India: 7:30 PM
Vietnam: 9:00 PM
Equipment necessary to participate
• Computer with internet capabilities- ideally not a wireless connection (as this is unstable for participating in the sessions).
• Computer with speakers to hear the audio, as well as a microphone to project audio.
• If you will have more than a few participants at your site, it will be useful to use a laptop with internet capabilities and an LCD projector to project the virtual classroom onto a screen or wall.
• Follow these instructions for logging into the virtual classroom to join the session. Ensure that you log in one half hour before the session starts in order to troubleshoot audio issues with our IT specialist.
1. Go to http://itech.adobeconnect.com/teft/
2. Under the “Enter as a Guest” option, enter your name or the name of your site and your country (i.e. Anne_St Lucia). This is the name that will be visible to all other class participants.
3. Press “Enter Room”.
5. The classroom will launch in a new window.
Can’t make the live webinar? We will post a recording on the TEFT website.