- Ssekabira U, Bukirwa H, Hopkins H, Namagembe A, Weaver MR, Sebuyira LM, Quick L, Staedke S, Yeka A, Kiggundu M, Schneider G, McAdam K, Wabwire-Mangen F, Dorsey G. Improved Malaria Case Management after Integrated Team-based Training of Health Care Workers in Uganda. Am J Trop Med Hyg. 2008 Dec;79:826-33.
- XVII International AIDS Conference. Mexico City, Mexico. August 5-8, 2008.
- “Strengthening Pre-service Nursing Education in Resource-Poor Settings: Lessons Learned from HIV Faculty Development Training in Namibia.” Association for Nurses in AIDS Care Conference, Tucson, Arizona, 2008. Authors: Tembo M, Jacob S, Farley J, Haoses-Gorases, L.
- “A Successful Collaborative Effort to Train Health Care Workers in PMTCT in the Caribbean.” Global Health Council, May 29-June 1, 2007, Washington, D.C. Authors: Virginia Gonzales, Bobbi Nodell, Elaine Douglas, Brendan Bain, Barbara McGaw, Bernadette Hamilton-Saunders.
- “Filming Real HIV Patient Cases in India.” Global Health Council, May 29-June 1, 2007, Washington, D.C. Authors: Tom Furtwangler, Sikhamani Rajasekaran, Vijay Anthony Prabhu, Michele Clark, Gurusamy Manoharan.
- “The CHART Nurses’ Working Group: Addressing HIV & AIDS Nursing Issues In the Caribbean.” Caribbean Nurses Association 25th Biennial Conference, October 20-26, 2006, Nassau, Bahamas. Authors: Sealy, W. Jacob, S.
- “Clinical Mentoring Experiences with Ethiopian Nurses.” International AIDS Society Conference, 2006, Toronto, Canada. Authors: Vitiello M, Winters D, Ouma G.
- “I-TECH Nursing Workforce Development Initiatives: An Exemplar Case in Ethiopia.” Association for Nurses in AIDS Care Conference, November 18-20, 2005, Orlando, Florida. Authors: Portillo, CJ, Winters D, Vitiello M.
- “An Innovative Tool for Supporting Quality of Care and Program Reporting: The Haiti HIV Electronic Medical Record Project.” PHI 2008, Seattle, WA, September 18-19, 2008.
- “Envisioning Options for Integrated Public Health Information Systems for Low Resource Settings: Components, Connections, Partners, Strategies.” PHI 2008, Seattle, WA, September 18-19, 2008.